Sylvania is the leading automotive supplier and long-time brick-and-mortar brand of high performance lighting products.
Sylvania was challenged with gaining control over their presence on ecommerce. It was essential to their ecommerce strategy that Sylvania was able to maintain their brand image on marketplaces to stay ahead of competitors.
- Sylvania had trouble controlling their presence on ecommerce.
- Maintaining Sylvania's brand image on marketplaces to stay ahead of competitors was difficult.
Pattern helped Sylvania gain control through our Predict software to identify unauthorized sellers and MAP violators, as well as connected Sylvania to legal counsel to assist Sylvania in removing unauthorized sellers. Then Pattern’s creative team produced optimized Amazon images for a consistent brand image across marketplaces. Lastly, our marketplace experts and Brand Managers went above and beyond to help Sylvania diversify their ecommerce portfolio by creating an eBay storefront, optimize product variations for search rankings, clean ecommerce channels for a consistent customer experience, and keep Sylvania's Amazon storefront updated.
- “ Pattern takes a maniacal approach to perfection. They do not sleep, they do not rest until we own a space. ”
Deb Connor, Senior Sales Manager—Automotive Aftermarket / Sylvania
- “ Pattern is truly an extension of our brand. They know what they are doing when it comes everything needed for a brand to succeed on marketplaces. ”
Chris Mitchell, Sylvania OmniChannel Analytics Manager
- “ Pattern is a GREAT partner! They are a true ambassador of our brand, helping us to think outside the box to increase sales. ”
Debbie Connor, Sylvania Senior Sales Manager - Automotive Aftermarket
- “ Pattern is an excellent business partner. Responsive, creative, organized and a passionate extension of our business. ”
Greg Bibbo, Sylvania Director, Sales and Marketing of Automotive Aftermarket
- 1 / 4
Not only did Pattern help Sylvania with their intial goals of brand control and consistent brand imagery, we helped them grow sales by nearly 100%, increase compliance, optimize images to increase conversion, and our customer service team even helped them achieve 100% positive customer feedback on eBay.
- 97% sales revenue growth YoY from Nov. 2018 to Nov. 2019.
- 151% unit sales growth YoY from Nov. 2018 to Nov. 2019.
- Sylvania’s compliance reached 90% in their first 6 months with Pattern.
- Monthly compliance on Amazon did not fall below 95% in 2019.
- Optimized images increased conversion on individual products by as much as 12%.
- Sylvania’s eBay business has 100% positive customer feedback.
POSITIVE CUSTOMER FEEDBACK
Compliance Rate in First 6 Months
Unit Sales Growth from 2018 to 2019
Optimized Images Increased Conversion Up to