Founded by runners and innovators, Feetures are engineered to have a custom-like fit that solve conventional sock problems.
Partner sinceJuly 6, 2017
MarketplacesAmazon U.S., CA, eBay
Seller categoryClothing, Shoes & Jewelry
- Damaged brand equity due to price erosion on Amazon and multiple unauthorized 3P sellers.
- High cost of optimizing images and content.
- Inconsistent brand message throughout content and across sellers.
- “ We decided to partner with Pattern because they are clearly experts in the channel. They use their technology to help monitor key metrics. ”
Joe Gaither, Feetures Director of Marketing
- “ Pattern has given us a road map. They are really a partner. Pattern has truly gone above and beyond to do everything they can to make us successful. ”
Jinnie Austin, Brand Manager at Feetures
- “ I trust Pattern implicity to make content that is on brand. I don't doubt their choice. Whenever they come to me with ideas, I'm always all thumbs up. ”
Shelly Tackett, Art Director at Feetures
from 2017 to 2018.
YoY from 2018 to 2019.
Improved Brand Equity & Reach.
Optimized images and content to maintain a consistent brand message across all marketplace and Amazon listings. Marketplace expansion to sell and monitor products on 3 marketplaces.
More Brand Control
Feetures achieved 98% MAP compliance in their first year and now average 99% MAP compliance overall.
Regained control from unauthorized sellers and improved conversion rates.
Benefits as a Pattern Partner
Pattern's ecommerce knowledge and expertise.
Resources to empower us in upholding MAP.
Using Patten's software, Predict, to identify unauthorized sellers.
Connection to legal counsel to remove unauthorized sellers.
Access to Pattern’s digital marketing team of creatives, advertisers, and marketplace experts to optimize images and content on all Amazon listings.