Price: FREE | watch now | Available as a one-hour webinar
The Networking Game is the art of discovering patterns in the world and making useful connections for ourselves and for others. It is about weaving new options into our safety nets. Networks are based on the interests each individual pursues; in fact, we like to think of people as explorers with many kinds of quests. The rules of networking keep us on track.
- Introduction: Networking Stories
- The Key Idea: Mutual Aid Works
- Be Useful
- Don’t Be Boring
- Ask Questions
- Play The Wild Card
- Build working relationships with new people.
- Solve problems and locate new resources.
- Build team spirit through shared experiences.
All, Business, Community Development, Employed, Government and Politics, Health, Higher Education, Job-hunters, Libraries, Nonprofits, Religious Organizations, Retired, Schools, Self-employed, Stay-At-Home, Students, Trainers, Volunteers