Arts & Crafts
To understand and find pricing patterns in 2022, we analyzed the price of the most popular products in every category on Amazon during every day of the 2022 calendar year, including the arts & crafts category. The result is a comprehensive look at how the prices of arts & crafts products vary over the course of a typical year following the pandemic.
- Although prices stayed largely consistent throughout the year, the category faced its largest price spikes in November and December.
- The ideal time for consumers to buy arts & crafts products from Amazon is August, when prices are down -4%.
- The most expensive month is December, when the price increases by 12%.
How does the price of arts & crafts products on Amazon vary throughout the year?
- Price spread: ↕ 30%
- Most affordable day Aug.: 2
- Least affordable day Dec.: 24
- Most affordable quarter: Q3
- Least affordable quarter: Q4
Which months are best for buying arts & crafts products on Amazon?The price for arts & crafts products decreases frequently throughout the year, especially between March and September. Consumers looking to save should avoid shopping during the holiday season, when prices drastically increase.
What are the top 5 days for buying arts & crafts products on Amazon?The best days for consumers to purchase fall during the summer months, mostly before the new school year.
- No. 1: Aug. 2
- No. 2: Aug. 9
- No. 3: Aug. 10
- No. 4: Jun. 14
- No. 5: Jul. 29
What are the bottom 5 days for buying arts & crafts products on Amazon?Prices for arts & crafts products remain lower in price during the middle of the year and spike near major holidays. December has 4 of the 5 highest priced days out of the entire year for arts & crafts products on Amazon.
- No. 1: Dec. 24
- No. 2: Nov. 24
- No. 3: Dec. 20
- No. 4: Dec. 25
- No. 5: Dec. 31